Monday 30 September 2013

Hiding.


A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. But when things happened, one after another without giving you the time to heal or forget them, you just can't bear the burden, you tried to smile as usual like nothing happened but you can't hide it. Your smiles can lie but not your eyes. Only those who truly love you will realize that. This is not the time to give up or let the things destroy everything. Just a little bit more. Keep swimming cause you're nearly reaching the surface. No matter how much it has been, everything is a test from HIM. The more you hurt, the more HE loves you. 


''No fatigue, no disease, no sorrow, no saddness, no hurt, no distress befalls a Muslim, even if it was the prick he receives from a thorn, but that HE expiates some of his sins for that'' (Sahih Al-Bukhari)


** Friends are measured by the times they say the right things to you. Not by the times they say you're right.

** I trust people easily especially friends. I shared every single things with my friends when i trust them, from all the big problems to all the little things even when my ipod is not working they will be the ones that i will     tell. 

** Thank you Allah for sending me person/s that keep reminding me when I feel like I have no one to trust anymore. At least I know that there are still people out there one or two, or more that I can trust.

**Blessed** 


No comments:

Post a Comment